Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, not just a name but a larger than life personality who inspired each and every person of this nation. A legendary freedom fighter who played a key role in Indian Independence movement.
The father of nation advocated Satyagrah (Fighting with peace) and Ahinsa (respect for all living things and avoidance of violence towards others).
His ideologies are still followed all over the world.
On his 147th birthday, let’s recall The 10 famous quotes said by Mahatama Gandhi-
1. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
2. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
3. Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as is cooperation with good.
4. God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us.
5. My religion teaches me that whenever there is distress which one cannot remove, one must fast and pray.
6. Where there is love there is life.
7. Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
8. There is more to life than increasing its speed.
9. You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.